MSc in Medical Statistics Scholarships in UK
MSc in Medical Statistics Scholarships by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) : To have sufficient knowledge to work as a statistician in the pharmaceutical industry, students studying for a first degree will usually need to complete an MSc in statistics.
GSK considers it important to invest in the education of statisticians and will provide scholarships to enable students to study for an MSc in UK.
These consist of a maintenance grant together with all full time study fees. Worldwide applications are welcome. However, please note GSK is only able to cover the equivalent of UK/EU course fees.
Scholarship holders may wish to apply for employment at GSK at the conclusion of the course, and will be considered for vacancies at that time.
Scholarships will be available to study on the courses shown below. All these courses provide advanced training in statistical theory and practice.
Further information about the courses can be obtained from the appropriate university websites:
- · University of Glasgow – Statistics
- · University of Lancaster – Medical Statistics
- · University of Leicester – Medical Statistics
- · London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – Medical Statistics
- · University of Reading – Biometry
- · University of Sheffield – Statistics
- · University of Southampton – Statistics with Applications in Medicine
- · University College, London – Statistics
To be considered for a scholarship, you will have obtained or be expecting to obtain an upper second or first class honors degree in mathematics or statistics or in a subject with substantial mathematics/statistics content.
For further information, please contact the appropriate university contacts or visit their websites.
For more details, see: MSc in Medical Statistics Scholarships >