African Commonwealth Scholarships: African Commonwealth Scholarships are available from the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission for study at London South Bank University in UK.
The number of scholarships vary from year to year.
Currently, scholarships are being offered for:
- MSc Development Studies;
- MSc Civil Engineering & Structural Design;
- MSc Health Services & Hospital Management;
- LLM Law programmes;
- MSc Planning Buildings for Health;
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
Each scholarship provides amongst others:
- Student concessionary or other approved airfare to the UnitedKingdom and return on expiry of the scholarship (the cost of journeys made before final award confirmation will not normally be reimbursed, nor can fares be paid for a scholar’s dependants)
- Approved tuition and examination fees
- A personal maintenance allowance at the rate of £703 per month (£872 per month for those studying at institutions in the London Metropolitan area)
Applicants must not be currently living or studying in a developed country.
For more information and application, see: African Commonwealth Scholarships